Exporting OST to MBOX File Without the Usual Fuss Often Part of Migration Tasks!
Here we will discuss the best approach for exporting OST to MBOX file. But the recommended way does not involve any fuss usually part of the mail migration processes. Converting these email data files can be quite problematic. OST and MBOX both have internal structure that is complex and to keep the information protected is always a challenge. Lots of converters fail. But the one we discuss below.
Exporting OST to MBOX (*.mbox, *.ics & *.vcf)
To cut to the chase, its name is “OST Extractor Pro” and comes from USL Software, the leading name in email migration domain.
“OST Extractor Pro” provides the required algorithms for efficient and safe migration. The primary mechanism is devised to take the complexity and different of the files into account. Whatever your OST files have stored, the tool takes all of it and converts to MBOX with everything intact.
You will find all the below components converted:
- Images inside emails (and all other graphical component, like graphs, icons, etc.)
- HTML formatting of emails (including rich-text formatting)
- Headers (To, from, Cc, Bcc, Time and date)
- Attachments (Including large files and cloud-based files)
- Email addresses from anywhere including contacts, metadata, headers, email text, etc.
- Text in all languages (Natively support Unicode, which includes languages like Chinese)
“OST Extractor Pro” is developed by USL to offer a complete, comprehensive, and friendly tool that can get the job done without leaving behind any data or without missing anything that you may require. Usually, such converters have a missing link that can turn them into inefficient and impractical tools. For example, more often it is noticed that OST to MBOX converters lack a friendly way to interact with the features. The cluttered UI can render even the best features otherwise useless.
That is not the case with ‘OST Extractor Pro.’
The tool even brings more unique yet much needed options, such as:
- Option to limit PST file size
- Option to ignore all empty folders
- Folder hierarchy mapping
- Brief and detailed conversion log
- Batch conversion possible
- Quick installation and no initial setup
- Works completely offline
- No additional utility needed
- Negligible usage of CPU resources
Lastly, if you want to export OST to MBOX file, the tool is a great choice for that. But also, it goes beyond that functionality as well.
“OST Extractor Pro” can also deal with OST to PST, to Thunderbird, to Apple Mail, and to EML conversion with equal proficiency and accuracy. This makes it not merely an OST to MBOX migration tool but a complete software utility for almost all OST file conversion needs.
Get a trial version below.
You download it from the official product page and also available here: https://www.ostpst.online/
This is for checking out the features in depth and to evaluate the tool in your own terms. The trial mode converts ten emails per folder but all other features are open for trying. Download the certifiably clean and risk-free setup file without signing up or anything. Technical support is available 24 x 7 to help you with any questions or to give a more direct support via TeamViewer, if you ever do need it.